Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Vicious Cycle

"When you trust someone, trust him completely without any doubt. In the end, you would get either of the two: a life lesson or a very good person."

On several occasions that I've trusted people, I've been burned countless times also - a lesson that has been incomprehensible to me even until now.

I always promise myself to keep my distance, be cautious. I always manage to do this but only for a short period. I just couldn't will myself to maintain coldness for long.

When the bubble of anger and disappointment fizzles out, I start to loosen up. After a while, when the wounds have all been healed, I fall into the same trap all over again - trusting with all my heart and getting hurt in the process.

It's a vicious cycle.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin